- Quality Optics: 400mm(f/5.7) focal length and 70mm aperture, fully coated optics glass lens with high transmission coatings creates stunning images and protect your eyes. Perfect telescope for astronomers to explore stars and moon.
- Magnification: Come with two replaceable eyepieces and one 3x Barlow lens.3x Barlow lens trebles the magnifying power of each eyepiece. 5×24 finder scope with mounting bracket and cross-hair lines inside make locating objects easily.
- Wireless Remote: Free includes one smart phone adapter and one Wireless camera remote to explore the nature of the world easily through the screen and take amazing celestial images.
- Adjustable Tripod: This telescope allows for many different viewing positions with a adjustable aluminum alloy tripod and a carry bag, the telescope and tripod can fit inside the bag for easy traveling and storage.
- Satisfaction: lifetime maintenance. If you have any question about product and service, please feel free to contact us, we will do our best to help you in 24 hours.
Package Dimensions: 130x631x2672
Release Date: 01-11-2019
Details: Gskyer 70mm Astronomical Refractor Telescope
This 70x400mm refractor telescope can be a good observation of celestial bodies and terrestrial objects – best for viewing lunar and planetary. Featuring all coated glass optical components, the travel scope provides clean, crisp views. Developed with the traveler in mind, this travel scope features a compact and portable design perfect for the on-the-go sky gazer.
● Type: Refractor
● Objective Lens: 70mm(2.75″)
● Focal Length: 400mm(f/5.7)
● Mount: Altazimuth
● Eyepiece: Low: 25mm(16X), High:10mm(40X)
● Barlow lens: 3X
● Max Magnification: 120X
● Finderscope: 5×24 with cross-hair lines
● Zenith Mirrors: 48°Erecting BAK4 prism
● Tripod: 65cm(31.5″) height adjustable Aluminum tripod
●If it shows a blurred picture, please adjust focus using focus wheel.
●When observing an outdoor target with an astronomical telescope indoors, do not close the window to avoid the deformation of the image caused by the reflection of the window glass.
●Use a telescope outdoors, please wait for the temperature of the product is the same as the outdoor temperature, the performance will be better.
●Avoid accidentally taking the telescope into a larger temperature difference environment because the moisture in the air will condense on the objective.
●NEVER aim your telescope at the sun or even close to the sun!