- Fully unlocked and compatible with any carrier of choice (e.g. AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US-Cellular, Cricket, Metro, etc.).
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a charger and charging cable that may be generic, in which case it will be UL or Mfi (Made for iPhone) Certified.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arms length.
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.
Package Dimensions: 48x168x318
Details: Only iPhone No other phone is like iPhone. Only when hardware and software are designed together can they truly work together. Apple teams design the world’s best products, with the most innovative displays, chips, cameras, operating systems, and services. But just as important, the teams collaborate so that all the components of iPhone work together efficiently and beautifully. While this might seem like an obvious way to work, no other smartphone is made this way. And it makes all the difference. It means that the camera team can work with the chip team to leverage the power of the A12 Bionic. So that when you frame a shot, the ISP and Neural Engine identify faces in the frame. Detect specific features. And optimize for lighting, white balance, and more before you even tap the shutter. This is the kind of stuff you’d never even know is happening. You just see the result — the shot you wanted, with more detail, true-to-life color, and dynamic range than you would have thought possible from a smartphone.